Home » LCA Scholarship
Lana`i Community Association Scholarship Application
PURPOSE: To recognize High School and College Lana‘i residents who have
achieved a balance of excellence, leadership, and community service.
- Open to all graduating seniors in the State of Hawaii who are Lana‘i residents.
- Open to all college students who are Lana‘i residents continuing in an accredited college or university for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited, post secondary US community college or university.
- Demonstrate potential to succeed in college in evidenced by high school/college transcripts and letters of recommendation.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 (scale of 4.0).
- Click here to download Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Submit the completed application form, including attachments, no later than April 28, 2017.
- Scholarship Committee will review applications and make selections by June 1, 2017.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified.
- Scholarship award will be given upon submission of proof of registration from the college or university you are attending. (Failure to submit proof of registration will result in the forfeiture of the scholarship award.)