Home » PF Vendors
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- A $100 deposit check will need to be turned in with your application (see below).
- On July 2, please complete your setup by no later than 2:00 p.m. (or risk losing your space).
- All cars must be out of Dole Park by 2:30 p.m.
- Breakdown may not start until after each event has ended, even if all your sale items are sold out.
- All boxes and other large trash must be removed by the vendors — not left in trash cans or dumpster. This is your trash — “take it with you.”
- All rented tables and chairs must be returned to the LCA booth at closing and signed in with the LCA representative — or you will not receive your deposit back.
Food vendors (in addition to items above)
- ONLY 2 food vendors are allowed to sell the same items.
- Fire Extinguishers must be current, certified and visible at all food booths.
- All cooking must be outside in the designated cooking area. No cooking under tents.
- Sinks must be kept clean by the vendors — no food items or grease in the sink, or risk losing your deposit.
- Click here to download Vendor Application Form.
- Print the form.
- Provide the requested information.
- Drop off completed vendor application, fees and deposits by Friday, June 26th. Include Food Permit where applicable.
- Note: Food Vendors must obtain a Food Permit. Maui District Office Environmental Health Office at 54 High Street, Room 300, Wailuku, HI 96793 Phone 808-984-8230. Click here to download the form.